Solufert Water Soluble Fertilizers
Farmers get higher yields and better quality produce and as a result higher returns
- Contains N, P and K with relatively higher content of Phosphorus.
- It is a mixed grade with 1:3:1 ratio.
- It promotes crop growth by stimulating new root development.
- It reduces flower drop, increases fruit setting and increases yield and quality of the produce
- Useful at early flowering, early fruit formation and fruit development stages, where the requirement of crops for P is more along with less of N and K
Grapes, Pomegranate, Banana, Cotton, Tomato, Onion, Sugarcane, Ginger, Turmeric, Watermelon
- For Foliar application: All crops